Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

My boyfriend is currently in prison in Arizona and he has a charge in California. Will they run it concurrent? Or how will it work?

Asked on 8/11/13, 10:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

It's possible that he can send a letter to the Court where the case is pending in California and ask that he be transferred there to handle his case. That way if he is convicted of the California case he has a chance of getting concurrent time.

Read more
Answered on 8/12/13, 6:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now