California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/13/13, 3:43 am

Would it help my case if I get a lawyer to help me get out of probation by serving jail time for my misdemeanor. Woud it help me by serving less time ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search