California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/22/13, 4:22 pm

I was charged with 12 felony counts for forgery when I was 15. I served my time and have not been in trouble. I am trying to become a realtor at age 23 and did not pass the FBI background check. Is there anything I can do legally to get this changed/sealed?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search