California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/03/13, 6:50 pm

I'm being falsely accused of embezzlment by someone who I used to work with. At that time I wasn't able to work legally in the USA so I never provided him with any of my personal papers due to the fact that I didn't have anything and he has absolutely no records of me ever working for him but he gave me like 3 personal checks as payment which I did cash. I already fixed my legal status and have a new job and he keeps sending threats saying he is gonna accuse me formally. Can he actually do something?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search