Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

i want to tell the hole storey to you but you would charge me at least a full hour. Haha! My question is what if you had only know someone for 2 weeks him and his girlfriend and the 5 occasions the four of you did hang out there was alot of drinking beer, smokin cigs and spice we watched vhs disney movies at his girlfriends dads house, another time she cooked spaghetti for usnever in any of us getting to know one another was ever there a mention of any drug activity right? well he for a ride to his bosses house because he had to get some for work the next day so i gave him a ride long story short we were pulled over for a burnt out headlight but i never got a fix it ticket instead my life partner of 22yrs is being arrested for poss for sales. thats because when cop lit his lites up he pretty much tossed a bag of drugs my way said i will take full responsibility if need be my life partner said fuk u pretty much and told me to pass it to her because we have a 16 yr old that needs me at home plus i work and she knew if i tossed it back to him he wouldnt catch it and id have to take the charge.. so now she is in jail being with sales and poss charges that shouldnt be hers but what could i do a) he gives it to me 3min before we get pulled over 2) hes a 27yr old man we are 2 females? what should we do she has court 5/8 shes kind scared and her freedom is being taken away as he is out free to frame the next? any suggestions

Zadik Shapiro Law Offices of C. Zadik Shapiro

Get a lawyer immediately. Have a face to face discussion with the lawyer. Answer all of her/his questions and ask any questions you want to ask

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

Any suggestions?

Obviously, hire an experienced attorney.

If serious about hiring counsel to help in this, and if this is in SoCal courts, feel free to contact me. Iíll be happy to help fight and get the best outcome possible, using whatever defenses and sympathies there may be.

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California