California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/25/13, 6:56 pm

If a person on five year suspended sentence and get a resisting arrest charge but run wen they try to remand him at arraignment so a felony warrent is issued is there a way for a lawyer to get it were he don't go to jail at all not even turn his self in ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search