California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/08/13, 9:04 pm

I believe section 8 is playing favorites. This woman Gabby Basuras left my daughter, my boyfriend and I homeless after letting my mother in law keep her housing voucher. My mother in law housed 2 people illegally, her younger son is a registered gang member who kept an illegal gun in our home, he did property damage and she hasn't paid her rent in MONTHS, I HAVE. I have the rent receipts to prove it. Gabby has been protecting my mother in law for YEARS. She refuses to listen to my boyfriend and I, and she knows about the illegal gun, criminal activities, and damage to the house. Can i do anything about it?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search