California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/08/13, 3:23 pm

i have a warrant for violation of prop 3600, i may have a warrant for simple assualt. i want to file a police report regarding theft of my electronic items from a shop i and my partner went in business on. i was under restraining order awaiting court when this happened. and i was misinfored by my partner saying she was given control of all property in the shop. which was not true. i would like to file a police report without going to jail right now

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search