California  |  Discrimination Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/07/13, 1:57 am

Is it legal for someone to send a boy to a mental hospital just because he's gay? ... And is it legal for them to send him to a mental hospital without his parents consent?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search