California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/15/10, 1:06 pm

My boyfriend and I are buying a house and our escrow office is asking us to get his legally seperated wife to sign and quit release on the property we are trying to buy and she refuses, do we have any legal rights here?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search