Legal Question in Family Law in California

my divorce is final,the only proof I have is the mintues ,I was granted sposule support effective a month ago also half of her pension have not received nothing from her or the courts. is there some paper I need to file?

Asked on 7/15/13, 7:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Depending on what the judge ordered in court, and subject to any local rules in your county, you probably have to submit a proposed judgment to the other spouse and to the court. You will want to look at the FL-180 and FL-182 on the following site:

Read more
Answered on 7/17/13, 4:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now