California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/23/13, 9:34 pm

After a divorce is settled and both parties wave spousal and child support, can either party ask for child support or spousal support at any time?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search