California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/16/13, 4:16 pm

I filed for divorce. The judge has approved the divorce.

September 9th it will be final. I would like to cancel the process for the divorce. I know there's

Something called a dismissal but I think that has

To be given before judgment. What are the steps to

I need to take to keep my marriage?

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/16/13, 8:49 pm by Anthony Roach

If the judge has signed the judgment of dissolution, and terminated your marital status, then you are divorced. You would have to get married again. I think you need to find out for sure what the judge has signed.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Office of Anthony A. Roach 9909 Topanga Canyon, Ste.313 Chatsworth, CA 91311

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search