Legal Question in Family Law in California

What is the name of the form (or)process to file @ court when you contest documentation (which is inaccurate & untrue ) from opposing counsel's attorney?

Asked on 8/22/13, 3:29 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

It depends on what the document is that you are contesting. If it is a petition, you file a response. If it is a complaint, you file an answer. If it is an improper proof of service, you file a motion to quash.

Read more
Answered on 8/23/13, 5:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now