California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/11/06, 8:19 am

Paternity rights

I am writing in regards to a situation my son has got himself into; in hopes of fixing this and doing the right thing.(now)

He feels very strongly he is the biological father to a baby boy created from ''year of irresponsible playing around'' And not at all a ''girlfriend or relationship situation.

He is more than willing to accept take resposibilities for his action. So much, that he wants to have custody....because she is not mother material, and doesn't have the interest either. However she will and has already proved she is going to play games...all this child's life, which my son wants to stop it before it starts and raise his son. (if it he his son) Physical characteristics and she also admits, the baby is my son's. But she didn't put anyone on the birth certificate. So she is playing ''Control Freak'' and at the same time...NOT giving the baby love and caring that he son wants to do this with all his heart....IF he is indeed the father.

What is the first step for him at this point....the baby is not even 2 weeks yet and this situation needs to be fixed immediately for the baby boy sake. Suggestions?

Advice? For a speedy established case?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search