California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/05/13, 9:52 pm

I received a Request to Default from my wife, I'm not sure what to do or what follows. She filled for divorce and had court regarding child support. What should I do? Judge ordered a certain amount deductible from my pay check but nothing has been withdrawn yet. I'm really confused and willing to comply.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search