California  |  Family Law

I am representing myself in a divorce that my husband initiated. I requested a set of interrogatories which I just received from his lawyer. A lot of things seem missing as far as bank records/statements for the last year since we have been separated. I also feel he is not disclosing all of his bank accounts. Is there a way to get access to show all accounts that he has access to? I feel he is putting his money into an account that he shares with his mistress.

Answered on: 1/21/10, 11:05 am by Timothy McCormick

There are investigative services available to research these kinds of things. You can also track things yourself starting with the information you have been provided. By subpoenaing the account records from the accounts you have disclosed, you can look for transactions that point to other accounts he has not disclosed.

Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services 201 Spear St., Suite 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105