Legal Question in Family Law in California

I am representing myself in a divorce that my husband initiated. I requested a set of interrogatories which I just received from his lawyer. A lot of things seem missing as far as bank records/statements for the last year since we have been separated. I also feel he is not disclosing all of his bank accounts. Is there a way to get access to show all accounts that he has access to? I feel he is putting his money into an account that he shares with his mistress.

Asked on 1/15/10, 7:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

There are investigative services available to research these kinds of things. You can also track things yourself starting with the information you have been provided. By subpoenaing the account records from the accounts you have disclosed, you can look for transactions that point to other accounts he has not disclosed.

Read more
Answered on 1/21/10, 11:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now