California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/13/09, 4:46 am

Wife and child support

hi. my husband is a US employee and has a US bank account. but posted in india. We are seperated and i am looking for mine and my child's support, but the burden of his proof of income lies on me. We have filed a joint tax return in 2007, can i somehow get his tax return copy as we jointly filed the tax return or is there any way i can get a an authentic document which prooves his actual income? please suggest what to do or any lawyer who can help?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search