California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/12/13, 7:49 am

My wife notified me she wants a divorce on 10/22/13 but we have not filed anything officially yet. At what point can I drop her health coverage?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search