California  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/04/13, 2:32 pm

I want my cell phone from my ex and he will not give it back. I am really trying to stay out of small claims court so I need help with different options

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/04/13, 8:36 pm by Kelvin Green

If you are the owner of the phone and If he won't give it back...he somehow stole it, you could file a police report...

Other than tat you are looking at a lawsuit. If I recall the small claims rules correctly, you ony get money and not property back...maybe a letter from a lawyer... Other than that I don't see many other options

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

The Law Office of Kelvin Green . California Bar #286285, CA ..

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search