California  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/24/13, 1:30 pm

If I am filing an amended complaint for an unlimited civil complaint and I have yet to serve the first complaint yet when I serve the amended complaint should serve the initial complaint to the defendants when I serve them for the first time? thanks

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search