California  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/25/13, 12:42 pm

Can you serve an unlimited civil complaint via registered mail instead of a process server and also besides the individuals how do you serve an business entity like a law firm or a hospital. Thanks!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search