California  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/10/13, 5:52 pm

In an unlimited civil case, defendants filed and served (to me) their demurrer and proposed order.

after I file my opposition, I want to oppose their [proposed] order, because in addition to them requesting sustain without leave to amend, they want costs.

When I draft an opposition to their proposed order, do I have to submit my own version of the [proposed] order?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search