California  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/14/10, 3:38 pm

Hi there, I'd like to know if a family whole primary residence is in Germany can purchase a home in the U.S., and if it would help them obtain permanent residency in the U.S..

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search