California  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/15/13, 7:02 pm


I am an American citizen living in California and I'm engaged to a Brazilian.

Can my fiance apply for a tourist visa then shortly after apply for fiance visa? Or will this cause problems with the fiance visa being granted?

We want him to have a tourist visa so that he can visit me at least once during the process so that we won't have to be apart for too long.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search