California  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/08/09, 3:39 am

Hello I hope you can help me... My oldest son is 18 and I know he could put a petition for me @ 21 but in 1989 I was 21 and obviously I did not wanted to go back to Peru where I'm from so I made a fraudulent application to INS at that time for what is was call " late amnesty" and I got a work permit since then I never pursue this anymore and I' ve a model citizen but I'm concern that this will ruin my chances to be legal when the time comes ... A friend of my says that my son can not help me because a waiver wont applied for me in this case so what I did ruin my chances...

Please answer me back.

Miguel A .Perochena

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search