California  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/07/09, 5:18 pm

What kind of documents i need to prepare if i would like to let my mom come to us to live with me? How long she can come? I'm US citizen. May i travel during the time processing this case? Does it limit the time i travel?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search