California  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/07/09, 5:26 pm

I'm US citizen. I have 2 brothers and 1 sister in law. I want to file request for their immigration. Can i do it on the same file or i need to seperate them? What kind of paperworks i need to prepare and how much it cost. Thank you for answering!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search