California  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/02/10, 3:34 pm

An illegal immigrant have been in US for 12 years bought papers to work in US (6 years ago), wants to marry a US citizen and clean his "name" (get rid of the bought documents), what are his options? What are the consequences for doing so?

If the same person left US and try to get a visa in his country, is it possible to enter back into US and how long could it take?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search