Legal Question in Immigration Law in California

What do I need to do to become a permanent resident in Laos as a retiree?

Asked on 8/22/12, 10:44 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I only practice U.S. immigration law. You would need to contact an attorney there.

Read more
8/22/12, 10:50 am
Joseph La Costa Joseph La Costa, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Please contact me for free consultation.

Joseph La Costa, Attorney at Law

Read more
8/22/12, 1:21 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88263 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now