California  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/27/13, 1:24 pm

I took USA citizen ship class, test and went to swearing in ceremony. I have a Social Security number. Is there some way for me to prove I am an American citizen, some document I should have? I live in Mexico right now and want to be able to cross the border frequently for business and relatives on both sides.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search