California  |  Insurance Law

I am a licensed contractor. I was hired by an insurance company to do emergency restoration work to a homeowner's house after a water pipe broke. I did the restoration work. The homeowner's insurance policy says that the insurance company will issue a check to the homeowner and then the homeowner is to pay me. Now the homeowner refuses to pay me. I want to know if I can sue the Insurance Company for not including my name on the check. I am intending on suing the homeowner immediately and want to know if I have any legal recourse against the insurance company.

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.