California  |  Insurance Law

I recently got in an auto accident while driving my dad's car. My dad never told me his car was uninsured, or else I wouldn't have driven it. The damage to both cars was minimal, only a broken tail light and dented bumper to the car I rear ended. I tried to tell the guy that I would pay for the damage outside of the insurance company, but he denied.His insurance company found me at fault, and is now going after me for over $7,000. What should I do?

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.