Legal Question in Employment Law in California

How does one file a labor law suit against employer?

Asked on 7/29/13, 7:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kristine Karila Law Office of Kristine S. Karila
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

It depends on what the claim is. Some types of claims have to be submitted to the government to get a "right to sue notice" prior to filing a lawsuit in Superior Court. Call an employment law attorney to discuss your claim. Many offer a free initial phone consultation.

Read more
Answered on 7/29/13, 8:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Labor and Employment Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now