California  |  Employment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/12/13, 8:47 am

if pay check does not clear at the employers bank, what recourse do we have?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search