Legal Question in Employment Law in California

My work has a new arbitrary policy I don't agree with. I was wondering of someone can look it over?

Asked on 5/09/13, 3:51 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Aryeh Leichter Leichter Law Firm, APC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I can review it for you. My fax number is (888) 801-6629, email: [email protected]



Read more
Answered on 5/09/13, 3:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Labor and Employment Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now