Legal Question in Legal Ethics in California

I have rabbitts loose in my yard, and everyday there are two ladys that walk there dogs up to my yard to chase the rabbitts. I've asked them both to stop doing this. So today one of the ladys decided to get smart with me and told me basically she's going to continue to allow her dog to come on my property and let her dogs chase the rabbitts. I'd like to know if I can take her to court? I'm not sure which area of law this would fall under. some of the rabbitts have been killed due to the dogs chasing them. There were 8 rabbitts total now there is only 4.

Joel Selik www.SelikLaw.com

This is a trespass, and they can be sued. You might try calling your local police. The police should act, but may refuse.

More Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility questions and answers in California