Legal Question in Mediation in California

how do i void a arbitration agreement between me and my medical clinic?

Med. Clinics often have these agreements hidden multable times within the forms you sign with them

Im looking for a form/letter that I can have notarized that voids all the agreements

Asked on 2/19/13, 6:33 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You don't. Arbitration is highly favored by the legal system. If you signed an agreement to arbitrate, you will arbitrate or drop your claim.

Read more
Answered on 2/19/13, 9:10 pm
Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You don't.

When one party refuses to honor the terms of an agreement, it is called 'breach'. You are bound to the terms of agreements you make, meaning they can be enforced against you in court. You don't get 'do overs' in life.

Read more
Answered on 2/20/13, 9:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Mediation questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now