California  |  Military Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/29/13, 10:50 pm

I was separated from the US Army after serving 14 1/2 years, I was a Chapter 18 Height and weight failure, If I was given 70 percent disability rating with 50 from PTSD, Depression and Anxiety and gained weight due to this issue. Is there a way to change my involuntary separation to a voluntary separation? Or is there a reason I should have to pay back my involuntary separation pay

1 Answer

Answered on: 8/30/13, 7:57 am by Kelvin Green

Not sure these make sense to me. Why would you want to change the separation to voluntary? The Army separated you and I assume you did not want to be....

Why would you pay back separation pay?

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

The Law Office of Kelvin Green . California Bar #286285, CA ..

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search