California  |  Military Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/05/13, 9:11 pm

If I was charged with assault with means to produce great bodily injury and false imprisonment with violence could I get the record sealed and qualify for the army? These are juvenile charges.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search