California  |  Personal Injury

A 12 month lease contract with my tenant states I will return his $1600 deposit within 30 days after his lease expires, should he decide not to sign another year's lease. He informed me I should keep the deposit as payment for the 11th month he is in the rental, because I would not be receiving a rental check for the last month. Says he needs to use the $1600 deposit money to move & I should use that money for the last month's rent. He's been a great renter, but that's not the issue. Anything I can do? Thanks very much for responding.

Experienced Mesothelioma Attorneys - SEG Law

Simon, Eddins & Greenstone, LLP, (SEG Law) is one of the country's most prominent trial law firms specializing in representing victims of cancer caused from exposure to hazardous substances such as asbestos. The firm was built on a shared passion to diligently and compassionately serve each client through every step of the legal process.

For more information visit us at SEGlaw.com