California  |  Personal Injury

I was in a small accident where I was rear ended. The damage was agreed on by the adjuster and shop at $360.00. I obtained whiplash due to the rear end where I was at a 0mph stand still and this person drove into me at an undisclosed speed on her end. If I had to estimate based upon how the impact felt I would say 10mph. I saw a physical therapist at a Chiropractic office with only 2 visits to help me with my whiplash injury. The therapist could confirm from my statements I did have whiplash. Well now the insurance company of the other person will not cover those two visits. At first it seemed as if they were going to cover them but now they have been denied. Both visits amounted to $270.00. I am unsure what to do since my visits were warrant due to my injury and I definitely do not want to pay the $270 out of my own pocket. I was not at fault for the accident as well.

Experienced Mesothelioma Attorneys - SEG Law

Simon, Eddins & Greenstone, LLP, (SEG Law) is one of the country's most prominent trial law firms specializing in representing victims of cancer caused from exposure to hazardous substances such as asbestos. The firm was built on a shared passion to diligently and compassionately serve each client through every step of the legal process.

For more information visit us at SEGlaw.com