California  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/09/13, 9:38 pm

i tripped due to unlevel concrete in the street-crosswalk and it caused me spinal misalignment (possible torn ligament) and pain on my left side (neck, shoulder, arm), back, butt, legs and it hurt when i lift my left arm. can a claim be filed? if not can i atleast go to the city and see about them paying for me therapy?

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search