Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

i tripped due to unlevel concrete in the street-crosswalk and it caused me spinal misalignment (possible torn ligament) and pain on my left side (neck, shoulder, arm), back, butt, legs and it hurt when i lift my left arm. can a claim be filed? if not can i atleast go to the city and see about them paying for me therapy?

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

Phillip D. Wheeler, Esq. Phillip D. Wheeler, Attorney At Law

You need a lawyer and need to bring a cause of action against the city. You want a personal injury lawyer. If you can't afford one, look for one that works on a contingency fee basis.

Check around if you are not happy with the first lawyer you meet.

This is general information only and based upon limited information. Facts that could change the outcome have not been evaluated.

David Lupoff Law Offices of David B. Lupoff

First, in order to sue the government, you must first file a claim against the local government within 6 months from the date of loss, whether or not you are represented.

In order to know whether or not you have a good case, or any case at all, it would be best to give me a call in order to get a free consultation.

Please feel free to contact me at 877.505.INJURY.

John Laurie Gertz and Laurie

I am under the impression that this was a city sidewalk. In this case you must file a claim within 6 months of the injury. You can call the city clerks office for a claim form. You must follow the requirements listed in the Government code.

Depending upon the defect in the sidewalk you may or may not have a claim. You should take pictures of the area where you fell. If you wish my office would be happy to give you a free consultation. You may call 818 345 0123. If I am not in you may speak with my partner Howard Gertz.

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California