California  |  Personal Injury

frequently post on a forum. Sometimes, the arguments get heated. I revealed my real identity once. A while back, someone joined in and off topic started revealing things about me and my family to get on my nerves. He posted activities of my daughter. I started a thread for him to start. I cursed him. But, he continued. Then, he revealed one of my medical conditions. I know that was a violation of my privacy rights and I told him so. He disappeared. It has been about a year. The statute of limitations has probably passed on that privacy act incident. He is now back and has started to talk about my mother. He has not said anything that is private as my mother is on Facebook. However, this is not what the forum is about. I am looking into getting a lawyer, who will take this case on contingency. I have no idea who he is. I think he may be a relative or a friend of my daughter. I am prepared to do whatever I can to get him to leave me alone.

Experienced Mesothelioma Attorneys - SEG Law

Simon, Eddins & Greenstone, LLP, (SEG Law) is one of the country's most prominent trial law firms specializing in representing victims of cancer caused from exposure to hazardous substances such as asbestos. The firm was built on a shared passion to diligently and compassionately serve each client through every step of the legal process.

For more information visit us at SEGlaw.com