Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

frequently post on a forum. Sometimes, the arguments get heated. I revealed my real identity once. A while back, someone joined in and off topic started revealing things about me and my family to get on my nerves. He posted activities of my daughter. I started a thread for him to start. I cursed him. But, he continued. Then, he revealed one of my medical conditions. I know that was a violation of my privacy rights and I told him so. He disappeared. It has been about a year. The statute of limitations has probably passed on that privacy act incident. He is now back and has started to talk about my mother. He has not said anything that is private as my mother is on Facebook. However, this is not what the forum is about. I am looking into getting a lawyer, who will take this case on contingency. I have no idea who he is. I think he may be a relative or a friend of my daughter. I am prepared to do whatever I can to get him to leave me alone.

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

If you have valid grounds to claim threat or harassment, you could seek a restraining order, IF you know who this is and where to serve the papers. That is not a contingency issue, and you haven't described a case that would be. If serious about hiring counsel to help you seek restraining orders, feel free to contact me.

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California