Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

I just got a letter in the mail from a persons law office that I had an incident with almost two years ago. No lawsuit has been filed yet, should i be worried? the statute is up in september. I only make 13 dollars an hour, rent, and dont own a vehicle.

Experienced Mesothelioma Attorneys - SEG Law

Simon, Eddins & Greenstone, LLP, (SEG Law) is one of the country's most prominent trial law firms specializing in representing victims of cancer caused from exposure to hazardous substances such as asbestos. The firm was built on a shared passion to diligently and compassionately serve each client through every step of the legal process.

For more information visit us at

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

You have just been threatened with a lawsuit. If you are sued, either defend it or risk a judgment against you, or file bankruptcy if appropriate. Contact any insurance company that may have covered you at the time. Contact the attorney to see what they want, and try to work out a reasonable solution.

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California