Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

I just got a letter in the mail from a persons law office that I had an incident with almost two years ago. No lawsuit has been filed yet, should i be worried? the statute is up in september. I only make 13 dollars an hour, rent, and dont own a vehicle.

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

You have just been threatened with a lawsuit. If you are sued, either defend it or risk a judgment against you, or file bankruptcy if appropriate. Contact any insurance company that may have covered you at the time. Contact the attorney to see what they want, and try to work out a reasonable solution.

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California