Yesterday my son put his finger in between the metal slots of an air conditioner display unit at costco. It sliced his finger open and it required 3 stitches. He is only 2 and this was very traumatic for us. He is still in a lot of pain. The employees didn't even record the incident, I called member services today to report it because I am a bit angry. I want to make sure they take proper precautions so something like this does not happen again. Should we take legal action or just forget about it?
Simon, Eddins & Greenstone, LLP, (SEG Law) is one of the country's most prominent trial law firms specializing in representing victims of cancer caused from exposure to hazardous substances such as asbestos. The firm was built on a shared passion to diligently and compassionately serve each client through every step of the legal process.For more information visit us at SEGlaw.com