California  |  Personal Injury

Yesterday my son put his finger in between the metal slots of an air conditioner display unit at costco. It sliced his finger open and it required 3 stitches. He is only 2 and this was very traumatic for us. He is still in a lot of pain. The employees didn't even record the incident, I called member services today to report it because I am a bit angry. I want to make sure they take proper precautions so something like this does not happen again. Should we take legal action or just forget about it?

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys