California  |  Personal Injury

I received a settlement on a bicycle vs vehicle incident. After attorney fees i was left with approx. $20,800. Of that my attorney kept half in a trust fund "in case" the lien holder Came back to settle. But as far as I've been told the lien holder isn't looking to settle, and no longer holds my case. My attorney says he wants to hold the money maybe for a year or more. I find that ridiculous. But im no law savvy. So i want to know if there is a way for me to acquire the remainder of my settlement.

Experienced Mesothelioma Attorneys - SEG Law

Simon, Eddins & Greenstone, LLP, (SEG Law) is one of the country's most prominent trial law firms specializing in representing victims of cancer caused from exposure to hazardous substances such as asbestos. The firm was built on a shared passion to diligently and compassionately serve each client through every step of the legal process.

For more information visit us at SEGlaw.com