California  |  Personal Injury

I am 35 yrs old and i was told by my dad that i have an auto accident settlement i need to claim. When i went to the attorney that was handling that case, he deny's still having the case or maybe burned the files. Is that true? I was 12 or 14 at that time of the accident. Is the attorney allowed to sign the settlement and give my funds to my aunt? Is there a way i can sue the attorney for not having my settlement put into a trust fund until i claim it weather i'm 18 or 35? Is there a way i can look up the case at that time and see how much my case was settled for?

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys