California  |  Personal Injury

I tore my ACL and medial & lateral meniscus while coaching basketball at a private junior high school. I thought I was covered under Workman's Comp, but because I donated my salary back to the school, they determined that I am no longer a paid employee, but a volunteer. They told me that if I did not have medical insurance that they would pay for my medical bills. I do have medical insurance, but my out of pocket expenses are already close to $3000 and now my medical insurance is denying my physical therapy. Is there anything legally I can do to get these medical bills paid for?

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys